Policies and Procedures
Our library's policies and procedures
Checkout Policies and Procedures
1. Students may have the following number of books checked out at a time:
- Kindergarten: 1
- 1st grade through 6th grade: Grade plus 3 (e.g. 2nd grader may choose 2 plus 3 for a total of 5 books at a time; 4th grader may choose 4 plus 3 for a total of 7 books at one time)
- Only 2 books from the same series and 2 graphic novels at a time
- Only 1 Playaway audio book at a time
2. Students may quickly stop by the library when the school doors open at 8:35 am or immediately when students are dismissed from school.
3. Overdue notices are generated on Wednesday mornings at 6 am and will be periodically sent home in Wednesday folders.
4. Students may checkout books even if they have overdues as long as they are not over the amount of books they can have at one time as determined by grade level.